This SERVICE is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Unity Analytics: http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Apple Game Center: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/gamecenter/
Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not share your personal information with any third parties. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our affiliates and service providers that perform, support and provide the Services on our behalf.
- For analytics and research purposes, in order to analyze our Services and their performances.
- By virtue of legislation, as part of legal proceedings, a dispute and/or request issued by the competent courts and/or regulatory authorities.
- If disclosure is necessary for national security, application of legislation or any other matter of public interest.
- In the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale to the third party concerned.
- In order to protect and defend our legal rights or property.
- In order to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- In order to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public.
- In order to protect against legal liability.
- We may share anonymized information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Last updated: 24.10.2022.